We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Virginia Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Virginia departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Virginia and Hampton Roads
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Nuisance wildlife can be such a headache!
Once you know they have made their way
into your home, they can cause some serious
problems. Some of them come into your homes
to nest, or to avoid bad weather. Others are
scavanging for food and may have gotten stuck.
The last thing you want is for an animal to get
stuck somewhere in your house and die, the smell
the critter will emit is extremely foul. Our team
specializes in finding your nuisance wildlife
problem and removing them from your home. We also
do everthing we can to keep them from coming back!
We service the following cities:
Aberdeen Gardens, Buckroe Beach,
Farmington, Fox Hill, Hampton Woods,
We also service the following counties:
York County, Poquoson County,
Norfolk County, Newport News County,
Portsmouth County, and Northampton County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Hampton Roads wildlife removal